Thursday, December 29, 2011

Gone, but not forgotten

This post is just to say that though I may be gone, you, Dear Readers, are not forgotten!

The seasonal apology seems to be a common theme on blogs these past few days, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to extend mine a little longer. You see, after spending "real Christmas" with Matt's parents in South Carolina, we drove 13 hours to spend "second Christmas" with my side of the family, all congregated in Chicago - including my brother, who'd flown in from Japan.

It will be a few more days before we're back home in Tennessee, and I hope you'll bear with me until then. I promise to bring all kinds of new reviews, recipes and travel tips in the new year!

1 comment:

  1. It is good that you have a lovely time with your family and having double joy of Christmas. I hope that you come back with lots of things to share with all of us.

    ReplyDelete