Thursday, April 5, 2012

Liebster Blog Love!

Well folks, I can't believe Easter is almost here. I had so many Easter-themed post ideas to share and somehow I've completely run out of time! I probably won't be blogging between now and Easter (Matt and I have family to see, including our brand new niece, Adair - so excited!) but before we disappear, I have some very important, very exciting blog business to take care of.


Yep, that's right, this blog has once again been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award (the last time was only a week or so ago!). This time, the award comes from the lovely Diane of Simple Living with Diane Balch and I'm so very grateful! I haven't got my list of 5 more blogs yet (I just did this last week, after all - and you can check out my awesome nominees here!) but I wanted to be sure to thank Diane properly. It's always great to know there are people out there reading my posts and enjoying my recipes. Thanks so much, Diane!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment