Sunday, May 15, 2011

What Happens in Vegas...

....sometimes shows up on the Yahoo Contributor Network! I have my last two Vegas posts coming up this week - I think they'll be informative, since they deal with budget-friendly entertainment on the Strip - but you can get a preview of some of the information in my first YCN-published article: Best Free Things to Do in Las Vegas.

Today is Matt's birthday and we're celebrating with a friend across the border in Kentucky.  She has a real oven and, since Matt requested a giant cookie for his birthday, I might even get the chance to actually bake. I'm way more excited than the occasion warrants! Happy Birthday to Matt...and happy baking to me!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Matt! Brian's birthday is tomorrow! Just checked out YCN, hadn't heard of them before - very cool! That's exciting about your first article!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Brian! One more thing we have in common :) I hope he's having a great day!

    ReplyDelete