Friday, August 5, 2011

Travel Tips: Become a 'Solid' Traveler


Way back in the early days of this blog, I began this Travel Tips series with a post about solid shampoos. I offered these no-mess, no-liquid bars as a solution to the hassle of airport liquid bans and, since I've found them so convenient in my own experience, I've done a bit more research on the subject. The result is a Yahoo! Contributor Network article all about solid cosmetics. This post is a bit of a cop out (I'm too busy eating my way around NYC to write much at the moment!) but if you're planning in trip in the future, or just interested in ways to reduce packaging waste, check the article out!

2 comments:

  1. I like your article on Yahoo. It covered the most important area of what to pack with regards to hygene. That is also the first time that I haveheard about a powdered toothpaste!

    pattaya apartments

    ReplyDelete
  2. That i taken net aback when using the exploration everyone intended to get this to selected present astounding. Terrific process!

    ReplyDelete